As of May 31, 2020, we will discontinue Shared Branching Services.
This means you will no longer be able to:
- Make a deposit into your NET account at a credit union branch other than NET Credit Union.
- Withdraw cash from your NET account at other credit union branches.
The following steps can help make this transition easier:
- Apply for a NET Credit Union Debit Card:
- NET Credit Union offers other resources that can fulfill your banking needs:
- Download Mobile App in Apple App Store or Google Play Store
- Online Banking is accessible from desktop, laptop, tablet and mobile devices
- Phone Banking is available by dialing: 570.961.5353
- ATMs a NET, and on our surcharge free network: https://www.netcreditunion.com/freeatm/
We value your membership and continue to develop new products and services to better serve you. If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us via email or phone.