What this means for you:
You can continue to use debit cards, credit cards and ATMs through this weekend; but you will not be able use branch services, nor access online, app or phone banking.
On the morning of June 2nd, you will be able to log into your new banking experience with your current username. You can log in through our website, update app (iOS) or download app (Android). Phone Banking will require you to enter the last 4 of your social security number – then you will choose a new pin number. If you’re using Bill Pay, you will need to enter your current username and use the last 4 digits of your account number as your initial password – then you’ll be prompted to choose a new password. Please note, usernames will no longer be case-sensitive.
To ensure you’re ready for a smooth transition this weekend, please take action on the following steps asap:
- Update your email address and phone number in online banking.
- Mark your calendar and plan appropriately. NET Credit Union will be CLOSED May 30th -June 1st.
- Save your history, transactions, statements and other pertinent information you may need in the future.
- Make note: Bill Pay initial password is last 4 digits of your NET Credit Union account number & Phone Banking will require last 4 digits of SSN on initial call 570.961.5353.
- Download the newest version of Google Chrome Browser for accessing Online Digital Banking. Newest versions of Safari, Firefox & Microsoft Edge will also allow accessibility.
- Use an Apple iOS 7 iPhone Device (and earlier) or Android 5.0 (and earlier) for access to mobile app.