Free Digital Banking
Large ATM Network
If you typically manage your finances digitally rather than visiting a branch to perform transactions, a Digital Checking Account may be the best option for you! NET’s Digital Checking Account allows you to manage your money without ever entering a branch. This account includes increased rates on balances up to $10,000, refunded ATM Surcharges, cash back on debit card purchases & more!
A NET checking account gives you the freedom to manage and access your money through checks, a debit card or Digital Banking. It’s built for your convenience and with your busy lifestyle in mind! Access your accounts anytime, anywhere conveniently with NET Credit Union’s Digital Banking. If you’re connected to the Internet, you can connect to NET Credit Union from your computer, tablet, mobile device, or even a compatible smart watch.
About Digital Checking
- A NET Membership.
- Minimum of 15 debit card transactions per month.***
- $500 minimum monthly deposits into checking account.
- Registered for eStatements.
- Surcharge Fee Free in CU$ Network + Up to $12 refunded for foreign ATM fees, deposited into Digital Saver.
- Round-Up Feature to Build Savings
- 1% Cash back on qualified debit card purchases – Up to $10 Deposited in Digital Saver.
- Tiered Overdraft Protection Refund – Max $100 – Deposited in Digital Saver.
- Higher Rate on Checking – Up to $10,000.
- Higher Rate on Digital Saver – Up to $10,000.
So Many Ways to Pay
When you have a checking account with NET, you have access to several different payment options!
Looking to Start Saving?
Whether you’re looking to save for a rainy day or a special occasion, a NET Credit Union savings account can help you meet your financial goals.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503
Please don’t send secure information
Need Help Choosing The Right Checking Account?
*Benefits & Rewards are only earned if qualifications are met on a monthly basis. If monthly qualification have been met, payments will be received at the end of each month.
**Early access to direct deposit funds depends on the timing of the submission of the payment file from the payer. We generally make these funds available on the day the payment file is received, which may be up to 2 days earlier than the scheduled payment date. Subject to change at any time.
***Minimum of 15 debit card transactions posted each month (excluding ATM) and must receive monthly statements electronically.