If the address reflected on the identification provided does not match the address provided on the application, you must also upload proof of your current address.
Acceptable proof of address documents include:
- A driver’s license update card
- An unexpired camera card
- A current utility bill (from within thesame state as you reside)
- A current property tax bill
- A current mortgage loan statement
- A current housing lease agreement signed by the lessor or lessee
- Current mail received from a government agency such as social security, IRS, or state or city government.
A P.O. Box cannot be used as a physical address.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
- To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person when opening a new account.
- What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying documents.