Access your accounts anytime, anywhere conveniently with NET Credit Union Digital Banking. Download the app today to start banking from your tablet, mobile device, or even a compatible smart watch.
NET Credit Union
If you already have the NET Credit Union App for iPhone:
Simply update the app.
If you don’t have the app, click the App Store button above to download.
If you already have the NET Credit Union App for Android:
Uninstall the old app, and click on Google Play button above to install the new one.
Login using your Fingerprint or Face ID on your compatible mobile devices.
*Only on the App
You can set up a budget and categorize your transactions to keep track of your spending.
Easily contact NET about any questions concerning your accounts by sending a message within Digital Banking.
Set up a savings goal to keep you on track and motivated to save money for the things you want or need.
Check on your credit score with ease by checking the Credit Score widget.
Easily monitor activity on your debit card.
Digital Banking Widgets
- Accounts: Monitor your balance, transactions and account history.
- Transfers: Transfer money between your NET accounts, other members, and external accounts.
- Savings Goals: Create savings goals to stay on track.
- Deposit Checks: Deposit a check through the app.
- eDocs: View your statements through the app.
- Check services: Stop Payment Requests.
- Message Center: Easily contact NET to ask questions concerning your accounts.
- Budgets: Keep better track you’re your spending.
- Debit Card Management: Monitor your debit card.
- Credit Score: View your FicoScore.
- Bill Pay: Pay bills online.
- Settings: Customize your account.
Our headquarters are here in Scranton; but with our ATM network, digital banking and mobile app – we’re conveniently where you need us.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503