Receive up to
towards your down payment and closing
costs on your first home loan.
Qualified first-time homebuyers can use Welcome Home Mortgages toward down payment and closing costs. Each prospective homebuyer must:
- Be a first time home buyer
- You have not owned a home in the past three years.
- You and your spouse have not owned a home together in the last three years.
- You owned a home when you were married, but you are now buying a home as a single person.
- Have a household income of no more than 80% of your area’s median income
- Contribute personal funds as part of the down payment and closing costs
- Complete at least four hours of homeownership counseling, including the topic of predatory lending, prior to the purchase of the home
- If a student, work at least 30 hours a week
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503
Please don’t send secure information
Looking for more information?
*You could receive $ 3 for every $ 1 you put towards your down payment and closing costs up to $ 5,000. Recipients must be first-time homebuyers and have a household income of no more than 80% of your area’s median income. First Mortgages only. Must meet credit requirements, membership eligibility requirements and all first-time home buyer requirements of this promotion. All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications.