Help your credit union grow by being involved.
What is the Youth Committee?
Looking for a college or workforce resume booster? Want to see how you can help both your financial institution and local community? Apply to be a NET Credit Union Youth Committee Member! A NET Credit Union Youth Committee Member is responsible for volunteering and executing projects that focus on the credit union. The committee will consist of individuals who are interested in learning and providing feedback about NET’s products and services to help serve you better.
Youth Committee Member Expectations/Involvement:
- Attend 6 meetings during the 2019-2020 school year at 4pm
- Contribute new ideas on products & services
- Examine & converse about NET’s community outreach
- Work with other members on the committee
- Construct an outreach program for seniors at your school
- Help with National CU Youth/Money Smart Week (April)
- Volunteer at #netcares Team events
- Must be a NET Credit Union Member
- Must attend a High School at one of our Preferred Partner Groups:
- Dunmore High School
- Lakeland High School
- Mid Valley High School
- Old Forge High School
- Riverside High School
- Scranton High School
- Scranton Prep
- Valley View High School
- West Scranton High School
- Must be in good academic standing
- Must complete application form
- Must have photo release form sign by parent/guardian if under 18
Must apply by November 1, 2019. I certify that everything I have stated and reported in this application is true and correct. I understand that withholding information requested or giving false information may make me ineligible for the Youth Committee. I understand NET Credit Union will retain this application and its enclosures. I understand that in order to complete the NET Credit Union Youth Committee program and to be considered a member of the NET Credit Union Youth Committee, I must attend at least 4 out of 6 meetings. I further agree that the decision of the NET Credit Union Youth Committee and the selection committee will be final.