New Cards Must Be Used Starting November 11, 2019
All NET Credit Union credit card holders will be issued new cards at the end of October 2019. As part of a special reissue program, members will be issued new credit cards. Some new cards issued will have new numbers as well. If the card number has changed, the existing balance will automatically transfer to the new account number. The Student Credit Card and Secured Credit Card will both have new designs.
Members will notice a new symbol on their credit cards. This lined symbol represents that you can pay for your purchase using contactless pay. Not only is this way of purchasing convenient, but it is also highly secure. Contactless payments are just as easy as they sound. Simply, just hold the card, smart phone or smart watch over the card reader and your purchase is complete. This secured payment method is available using ApplePay, SamsungPay & GooglePay. NET Credit Union’s main goal is to ensure our membership with the best and safest products and services.
Please keep in mind:
- Safely destroy your old card and start using the new card on Monday, 11/11/2019.
- If your new credit card requires activation, please call the phone number on the sticker attached to the front of the card.
- Please look for a separate mailer as your current Personal Identification Number (PIN) will change with each cardholder name.
- If you have automatic transactions posting to your current card, please notify the merchant immediately of the new credit card account so they can update their records for your new account number effective Monday, 11/11/2019.
- Effective Monday, 11/11/2019, online bill pay accounts will need to be updated with your new credit card number.
We thank our members and employees for their cooperation during this transition. As always, we make these changes in order to serve you better.