Access your accounts anytime, anywhere conveniently with NET Credit Union Digital Banking. If you’re connected to the Internet, you can connect to NET Credit Union from your computer, tablet, mobile device, or even a compatible smart watch.
You can set up a budget and categorize your transactions to keep track of your spending.
Easily contact NET about any questions concerning your accounts by sending a message within Digital Banking.
Set up a savings goal to keep you on track and motivated to save money for the things you want or need.
Change the background and colors of your Digital Banking Platform.
Financial Resources & Education
Find articles that can help you be informed to make the best financial decisions for you.
Login using your Fingerprint or Face ID on your compatible mobile devices.
*Only on the App
- Online bill pay
- Enroll in eStatements
- Monitor your balance, transactions and account history
- Review pending debit card transactions
- Transfer funds between NET accounts
- A2A – Transfer funds to an external account
- M2M – Transfer funds to other NET members
- POP$ – Transfer funds to your friends with a mobile number or email
- Download free check copies
- Online loan payments
- Enroll in direct deposit
- Open new accounts
- Update personal information
- Receive account notices & alerts
NET Credit Union
- A2A – Transfer funds between NET and another financial institution. (fees apply)
- POP$ – Transfer funds to a person using their mobile number or e-mail address. (FREE)
Just sign in to your online account and select the “Bill Pay” tab to get started.
Our headquarters are here in Scranton; but with our ATM network, digital banking and mobile app – we’re conveniently where you need us.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503
Please don't send secure information