Do you know Kim Benjamin, Operations Manager & Marc Michalowski, Director of IS & T? Kim and Marc are leading the technology transition at NET Credit Union. There are a few items they suggest you review in preparing for the enhancements.
Here’s your checklist:
- Update your email address and phone number. Please ensure your contact information is correct. This is very easy, just login to your account and check your preferences.
- Mark your calendar and plan appropriately. NET Credit Union will be CLOSED May 30th -June 1st. NET Credit Union banking services will be inaccessible (this includes branch drive-thru, online banking, phone banking and ATM) while we put the final touches on your new experience. Debit Cards & ATM are accessible, but balances will not be accurate; in addition, there will be daily limits on the debit card ($1,500 at point of sale & $510 at ATM). We will close at 5:30pm on May 29th and quickly start moving all members accounts to the new enhanced banking experience. We will be working diligently to introduce it to you on June 2nd at 9am.
- Save your history, transactions, statements and other pertinent information you may need in the future. The history of your transactions and accounts will not be in the new digital banking platform. Think about your taxes for 2020, will you need the statements saved? Please print and save these details. History of your account in the new digital banking platform will begin on June 2nd.
- Allow a few extra minutes to setup your account after you login to the new digital banking if you plan to use Bill Pay. Bill Pay will need a new login. There is nothing to do now, but plan ahead to ensure your bills are paid on time.
- Download the Google Chrome Browser for accessing Online Digital Banking. Internet Explorer 11 will not work.
- Use an Apple iOS 7 iPhone Device (and earlier) or Android 5.0 (and earlier) for access to mobile app. Older devices will not work.
Do not worry; we are here to help you. Let us know if you have any questions.