Ready to open an account?
Become a NET Credit Union Member in less than 10 minutes.
During the process, you will be asked a series of questions to help verify your identity. Here is what you’ll need to open your account:
- Social Security Number, if you have one
- Government-issued ID (i.e. State Issued Driver’s License/ID or a Passport)
- Routing and account number or credit/debit card number from another financial institution
If the address reflected on the identification provided does not match the address provided on the application, you must also upload proof of your current address.
Acceptable proof of address documents include:
- A driver’s license update card
- An unexpired camera card
- A current utility bill (from within thesame state as you reside)
- A current property tax bill
- A current mortgage loan statement
- A current housing lease agreement signed by the lessor or lessee
- Current mail received from a government agency such as social security, IRS, or state or city government.
A P.O. Box cannot be used as a physical address.
Let’s Get Started