Whether you’re sitting on a sunny beach or in the comfort of your own home, you can access your accounts anytime, anywhere conveniently with NET Credit Union online banking. If you’re connected to the Internet, you’re connected to NET Credit Union. Simply enroll online and you can access your account immediately.
- Online bill pay
- Enroll in eStatements
- Monitor your balance, transactions and account history
- Review pending debit card transactions
- Transfer funds between NET accounts
- A2A – Transfer funds to an external account
- POP$ – Transfer funds to your friends with a mobile number or email
- Download free check copies
- Online loan payments
- Enroll in direct deposit
- Open new accounts
- Update personal information
- Receive account notices & alerts
Bill pay also gives you access to A2A and POP$.
- A2A – Transfer funds between NET and another financial institution. (fees apply)
- POP$ – Transfer funds to a person using their mobile number or e-mail address. (FREE)
Just sign in to your online account and select the “Bill Pay” tab to get started.
Once you sign up for online banking, you can immediately enroll in eStatements. Get your statement faster and view your transactions for the entire statement period. You can view statements for the past 6 months. Statements can also be downloaded in PDF format.
Manage your finances anytime with NET online banking. If you want free, fast and secure access to your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, enroll in online banking today.
Our headquarters are here in Scranton; but with our ATM network, online banking and mobile app – we’re conveniently where you need us.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503