NET Scholarships$5,000 in scholarships will be awarded!
Check back soon for our 2023 scholarship opportunities.
One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to a current senior high school student.
One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to a current college/trade student.
Saving for the future isn’t always easy. School, rent, food and other life expenses can quickly take up the majority of your budget. What are your savings goals? How are you planning to save for the future? Is there a product or service you’d wish NET Credit Union offered that could help you save better?
- Applicants must be NET Credit Union members.
- Must be a High school senior, College student, or Trade school student.
- The student must have proof of a B average or better and proof of attendance.
- Each applicant must submit a 1,000-word essay with a cover page. Cover page must include First & Last Name, whether you are a High school or College/Trade school applicant, and title of the essay.
- Applications must be submitted by Thursday, March 31, 2022.
Our headquarters are here in Scranton; but with our ATM network, online banking and mobile app – we’re conveniently where you need us.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503
Please don’t send secure information