NET Scholarships$5,000 will be awarded in scholarships!
Now Accepting Applications
One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to a current senior high school student.
One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to a current college/trade student.
High School Question: What was the most difficult challenge you faced in 2020, with school, or work, and how did you overcome it? What did you learn from this experience?
College/Trade School Question: Think back to the last time you had an issue with a brand’s service. How did you express your frustrations? Was the issue resolved? How did the experience make you feel?
- Must be a High school senior, College student, or Trade school student.
- The student must have proof of a B average or better and proof of attendance.
- Applicants must be NET Credit Union members.
- Each applicant must submit a 1,000-word essay or a 60 second creative video based on the questions above.
- Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
Submit your Scholarship ApplicationPlease don't submit secure information.
Applications must be submitted by Wednesday, March 31st. Videos can be linked to the cloud app or YouTube Channel. Questions can be sent in using the form fill below or sent to email@example.com with the subject line “Scholarship Question.”
Our headquarters are here in Scranton; but with our ATM network, online banking and mobile app – we’re conveniently where you need us.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503
Please don’t send secure information