NET Scholarships$5,000 will be awarded in scholarships!
Now Accepting Applications
One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to a current senior high school student.
One $2,500 scholarship will be awarded to a current college/trade student.
In summer of 2020, NET Credit Union is introducing a new digital banking experience for members. As the future of our credit union, what features, products or services are you looking forward to seeing from NET? How will these features help you transition into adulthood?
- Must be a High school senior, College student, or Trade school student.
- The student must have proof of a B average or better and proof of attendance.
- Applicants must be NET Credit Union members.
- Each applicant must submit a 1,000-word essay or a 60 second creative video based on the questions above.
- Applications must be submitted by Tuesday, March 31, 2020.
Applications must be submitted by Tuesday, March 31st. Videos can be linked to the cloud app or YouTube Channel. Questions can be sent in using the form fill below or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Scholarship Question.”
Our headquarters are here in Scranton; but with our ATM network, online banking and mobile app – we’re conveniently where you need us.
119 Mulberry Street
Scranton, PA 18503