Raise Your Credit Score, Fill out this Form
NET has a team of Credit Score Experts.
They have worked with hundreds of members to help increase their credit score, and our members have saved thousands of dollars!
By clicking submit, you authorize us to obtain reports from third parties, including consumer reporting agencies.
Your credit score dictates the interest you’ll pay on your loans. A low score can prevent you from being approved for money you need!
Here are some fun facts from our Credit Score Experts…
- Your credit score affects the amount you’ll pay for car insurance.
- It takes about 90 days to increase a credit score.
- If you haven’t established a score yet, you can establish between a 680-720 in six months.
- You’ll lose a total of 15 points for opening a retail credit card the next time you’re shopping.
- Thinking of buying a house? You’ll need a credit score of at least 630 to be approved at our credit union.
- The higher the score, the lower risk, the more money you save!
- Looking for a new apartment? Landlords usually do a credit check before they approve you to move in.
- We have general tips that can raise a score by up to 50 points!
- We may be able to help raise your Credit Score for FREE!