No Prepayment Penalties
No Closing Costs
No Appraisal Fee**
Take advantage of the equity you’ve built in your home to tackle that next big home remodel project or make quarterly tuition payments. A NET home equity line of credit is an open line of credit that can be used and paid down on an ongoing basis. It’s a flexible solution to meeting your changing needs over time and can be used to finance just about anything. A home equity line of credit is also great to have in case of an emergency.
It’s the ideal solution when you need money staggered over a period of time, such as paying ongoing wedding expenses or financing an extensive home renovation project that may take a couple of years to complete. A HELOC enables you to borrow the specific amount of money you need when you need it. Applying is easy.
Features of a NET Home Equity Line of Credit
- Competitively low, variable interest rates.
- Borrow up to 80% of your home’s appraised value.
- Ideal for managing ongoing expenses, such as home improvement projects, tuition costs, debt consolidation, medical bills and life events including wedding expenses, vacations and much more.
- Flexibility of this revolving line of credit enables you to use only the money you need, when you need it.
- Minimum initial draw of $5000. Subsequent minimum advances of $500.
- Draw period of 5 years.
- Maximum loan amount of $250000.
- Flexible terms from 5 to 15 years.
- No prepayment penalties.
- No closing costs and no appraisal fee**.
- Interest paid may be tax deductible depending on the use of the funds. (Consult your tax advisor.)
- Receive checks to withdraw funds.
Just imagine the possibilities. Apply online at the link above or stop into any of our branch locations.
Tell us your goals, and we’ll offer the best solution.
Speak to a NET loan representative today by calling 570.961.1100.
Have confidence when you start looking for your home
*All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications.
**Member may be charged an appraisal fee. Terms and conditions apply. Speak to the Loan Department for details.