We can offer you a variety of mortgage loan products with competitive rates and low closing costs. Best of all, if you get pre-approved for a mortgage loan at NET, you will receive $500 credit at closing.* At NET, we realize that home ownership is a big financial step and we always have your financial well-being in mind. Our professional loan officers can help you determine the loan amount you can afford and also give you tips on raising your credit score before you start searching. When in the market for a new home, your first stop should always be NET Credit Union.
Benefits of a NET Mortgage Loan
- Competitive rates
- Low fees
- Terms up to 30 years
- Local decisions – We understand our members
- Fast approvals
- Experienced mortgage lenders
- Home Possible and Home One program loans (must meet eligibility requirements)
Refinancing your mortgage loan
If you’re locked into a 30-year mortgage loan, refinancing for a shorter term or for a lower or fixed rate might be worth exploring. The benefits of a shorter-term loan could include paying off your balance faster and saving on overall interest. Our experienced lenders can help you find the loan rate and term that makes the most sense for you. We can also help you determine if the time is right to refinance your home.
Whether you’re buying your first home, upgrading to that dream home or refinancing to take advantage of lower rates or better terms, NET Credit Union is here for all of your borrowing needs. We understand that every home loan borrower is different and we are committed to helping you find the right mortgage product for your individual needs and budget. Make the process easier by getting pre-approved at the link above.
Our goal is to provide the highest level of service at competitive rates. To speak to a mortgage professional, call 866-432-2602 or visit a convenient branch location to apply for a mortgage in person.
First Time Home Buyer
Are you a first time home buyer? Buying a house is a big commitment and the process may seem overwhelming. Our experienced, member-focused mortgage lenders are here to help you every step of the way. At NET Credit Union, we are committed to making the mortgage loan process as stress free as possible for all borrowers. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service at competitive rates.
Speak to a NET mortgage lender about the type of mortgage that best fits your needs. Fixed rate mortgage loans: When you opt for a fixed rate mortgage loan, your payment is fixed for the life of the loan. This makes monthly budgeting easy, as your payment will always be the same over the life of the loan. Adjustable rate mortgage loans:
Although the interest rate on an adjustable rate mortgage may be lower now, it can fluctuate and will increase and decrease as the market fluctuates.
Benefits of a NET Credit Union Mortgage Loan
- Simple application process Apply online in as little as 20 minutes.
- Low fixed-rate and adjustable rate mortgage loans
- Low down payment requirements
- Fast, local decisions – we know and understand our members
- Assistance from our friendly, professional local mortgage loan officers
- Home Possible and Home One Program loans (must meet eligibility requirements)
Let NET Credit Union help you open the door to your dream home with a 1st mortgage loan. You’ll feel confident that you made the right financial decision.
Our Mortgage Loan Originators are only a phone call away if you need help. Contact us at 866-432-2602.
Ten tips for a first time home buyer
- Start saving now. The more money you have for a down payment, the more comfortable you’ll be.
- Get your finances organized, it will help you determine if you could afford this endeavor.
- Check and work to improve your credit score – ask us how!
- Get pre approved for a NET Credit Union Mortgage – You’ll know what you can really afford.
- Find an experienced real estate agent you can trust.
- Scout out the ideal neighborhood for you and your family. How are the schools? What is the crime like? What’s your commute time?
- Time to start house hunting.
- Consider all of the costs– home inspection, down payment, closing costs, etc.
- Make an offer and know your limits.
- Now it’s closing time. Congratulations, you’re a homeowner!
*$500.00 credit is applied to the closing costs. First mortgages only. Must meet credit requirements and membership eligibility requirements. Terms subject to change.
**All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications.