NET Federal Credit Union has a variety of loan packages that our members can use for reasons including, but not limited to:
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Repairs
- Taxes (income, school, property, etc.)
(For a Short-Term Small Loan, please visit a branch.)
In addition to our signature loan, we are offering a Short Term Small Loan designed for members who need a small dollar amount to carry them until they receive their next regularly-scheduled income check.
Here’s how the program works:
- 1 – 6 month term
- Maximum loan amount: $1,000
- Minimum loan amount: $200
- Interest Rate: 28%
- Monthly payment will be $180.70
- Simple Interest
- Non-refundable application fee: $20
- Must be a member in good standing for at least 90 days
- No more than 3 within a 6 month period
- Amount restrictions do apply
Disclosure: For a $1,000 loan for a term of 6 months with an 28% APR, the monthly payment will be $180.70. The rate will not be increased after consummation.
To apply you will need:
- Application must be submitted in person at either the Scranton or Olyphant office.
- Provide up to 3 months of consecutive income.
- Driver’s license
** All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications.