Home Equity Loans
If you have a large home improvement project or big expense on the horizon, you can tap into the equity of your home with a home equity loan from NET Credit Union. Since a home equity loan uses your home as collateral, the interest rate is generally lower than other types of loans, saving you money. Plus, the interest may be tax deductible; consult with your tax advisor for more information. Best of all, applying is quick and easy. Just click below.
No Application Fee
No Appraisal Fee
No Pre-Payment Penalties
Low Fixed Rate
Fixed Monthly Payments
Use a NET Home Equity Loan for:
- Home improvement projects
- Consolidating debt
- Major purchases
- Tuition and education costs
- Medical expenses
- Wedding expenses
- Vehicle purchases
- Much more!
Benefits of a NET Fixed-rate Home Equity Loan:
- Use the value of your home to secure a lump sum of money
- Competitively low, fixed-interest rates
- Flexible terms up to 180 months
- Borrow up to 90% of your home’s value minus the balance of your mortgage. Non owner occupied properties also eligible (restrictions do apply)
- Fixed, monthly payments
- Interest may be tax deductible; consult with your tax advisor
- No application or appraisal fee
- No prepayment penalties
- Minimum loan amount $5,000
- Maximum loan amount $250,000
- Home equity lines of credit (HELOCs) are also available
When you know the amount you need to borrow, and prefer a low, fixed-rate and set monthly payment, home equity can be a cost effective way to finance those larger expenses. Make the most of your home’s equity with a NET home equity loan today. You can apply right online at the link above or apply in person at any branch location.
Have questions? Speak to a NET Credit Union loan representative at 570-961-1100
Have confidence when you start looking for your home
All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on creditworthiness and qualifications.